

Wings are really yummy!! Meehoon with sambal and the popiah are tasty too.

His beloved teapot...again



Kaki pun naik meja.
After all the chasing, pulling and pushing, mom found a brilliant toy.. the computer

"don't disturb me" pose

The dreamy eyes pose.
I swear I never teach him how to pose!

Happy pose

The "I'm busy" pose

The true color pose!
Okay, time to look for a new toy..
Found another one here!


Kaijie was spinning the steering v rough

The "pls discipline the B*" look from the boy

Spinning even harder and singing his song "the wheels on bus go round and round" louder and louder! The boy disappeared for a while.

Came back to spin the steering softly and quietly..
Kaijie is insensitive at all, he continue singing even louder with lagi big movement! He is enjoying like nobody's business!
Quick meal at Sakae, Curve.
Got his new booster seat/stand!

Nap time.. finally

Ehh not yet!


No comments:
Post a Comment